Sunday, May 27, 2012

No Men Allowed

Really? I'm pregnant and I ask you for some potatoes and you tell me if there is some left then you will put some aside for me?????  Smh I swear people don't get it and you wonder why I'm running to Planned Parenthood next week? Thank goodness for this blog because if I actually said the things that I really wanted to say in real time...oooohhhh weeeee! This week has been very trying for me, I got fired from my job over something that was NOT my fault. I really don't have alot of money because I paid pretty much all of my bills my last pay period with the anticipation of having a "free check" this pay period and looks like that will be my last check and its not even a full one:(

But no one even considers that enough to maybe attempt to cook me breakfast on the days I'm feeling sick or cook for me period, cause honestly I don't have the energy to do it myself. I had to send my daughter away because I can't even take care of her or do things with her because I'm always sick or tired. I don't want her to see me that way, its summer vacation and we should be doing stuff at least every week. I just know after this, there is not a thing another man can say to me, I am soooo over men! (No homo)

No comments:

Post a Comment