Friday, May 4, 2012

Sucka!!!

I can't help that I am a very affectionate person. But how much affection can you put out there, when it isn't being returned? I'm at Lafayette Park and I can't help but notice how loving the couples are here. I think this is why it is my favorite park, because there is so much love here. I mean I look at some of these women and they are not babes at all, but there husbands seem very proud of them nonetheless. Look at me, the hopeless romantic...I REALLY need to get over it.

I guess I just want to be in a relationship sooooo badly. It's all I can think about sometimes. I just don't feel like at 30 I should still be trying to figure out if the person I've been with for 5 fucking years wants to be with me?? It's so frustrating to the point where I just want to give up on love, the idea of marriage, and just spend the rest of my life focusing on the love of my life...Jordy J.

I can't wait until therapy next Tuesday, because he needs to give me a new damn homework assignment, since this one was an epic FAIL....huuuhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment