Monday, May 14, 2012

Exhausted

I feel like I am being punished...

But I am going to use all of the unfortunate events and attempt to make sense of them, in hopes that I can have discernment to make healthy decisions. I know at times my passion can make me a very difficult person to communicate with, but I'm not perfect and I struggle with things just like most people do.

Many of my issues stem from the fact that I have so many regrets in regards to decisions that I have made in the past, and it is affecting me in the present. I look at my baby girl and she is getting so big and she is so brilliant, and she is truly my greatest accomplishment. She is doing well in school and eventhough I can't give her all the things that she wants, she has everything she needs. I feel sad to think that her not having a consistent father figure in her life will have a negative impact on her future. I do everything in my power to ensure that she doesn't feel the void, but at the end of the day, I am not a man. I feel guilty that she is missing out on that. I have not been the best role model for her because my actions show her that my way of handling things is not working.

Jordy J I love you so much and I promise that we will rule the world, just be patient with mommy.


2 comments:

  1. Girly I want you to KNOW that Jordyn already thinks you rule the world. She may or may not have a father figure but I know for a fact that you are the best thing that ever happened to EACH OTHER! & not to sound cliche but God doesn't put you through anything you cant handle. I tell myself this everyday, not being able to find a job to support me & Jailyn has been the most frustrating thing I have ever dealt with because I too feel like I owe her so much more. But you & I will be alright & one day the man of our dreams will sweep us off our feet and become the perfect ADDITION to our already awesome families. until then our babies will continue to be our focus. :) ttyl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pauline! I really needed to hear that. Girl you are an awesome mommy and we are going to get it together. Alot of the reason why I started this blog is so that others can be inspired, sometimes its refreshing to have someone that you can relate to. Life for Jordyn and Jailyn won't be perfect, but hopefully Jordyn will look at this blog when she gets older and learn from my mistakes. Love you Pauline, don't worry...WE GOT THIS!

      Delete