Monday, May 14, 2012

Fuck Off

Missed Period.Positive Pregnancy Test.Worst Mother's Day Ever. These are all things that I have been dealing with over the past few days and I promise...I am on edge, so if you are thinking about fucking with me...please don't! Then I wonder why do I still continue to do for a man that could give two fucks about me, and he made that very clear today. How many men have a woman in their life that is a mother, and you don't do shit for them on Mother's Day? Really?? Then I express my opinion about how you bend over backwards for your gay ass best friend and you have a cow!!! Grow up, you are not in your twenties, but you walking around here with a mohawk waiting for a compliment and you damn near 40 years old? And to think I go to Target and buy stuff to redecorate your bathroom and I can't even get a card on Mother's Day. Get da fuck outtta here.  I'm done that shit doesn't even warrant anymore space on my blog. You and your bestie are perfect for each other...I hope you live a long happy life together.

At least someone was thoughtful enough to make sure my day ended well, and I am very grateful. Thank you I appreciate you.

And to the issue of being pregnant...I could never have t(his) baby. I don't even know how this happened, part of me died when I found out. I continue to fall on hard times because anytime that I am doing well, I fall back to dealing with people that are not for me, and making unhealthy decisions. It is time for a change, today I was taken out of my element in front of my babygirl and I don't even do that. I need alot of work and it looks like I will be retreating back into myself, until I figure somethings out.

No comments:

Post a Comment