Friday, April 22, 2011

Girl Power!!!!

So my homegirl Ashly Raynette got me to thinking, how awesome would it be for us to start some sort of club, in which women with the same focus and interests can come together and enjoy all that Saint Louis, or any other city has to offer.  We could be the Sex in the City the Saint Louis Edition! I am very big on giving any woman recognition whether its with a compliment about a fierce pair of shoes she is wearing, telling a friend good job on being an awesome mom, or leaving a singing telegram on my besties voice mail just to tell them I love them (Kita and Tiara yall know all about that).

So lets do it, I know everyone has very busy lifestyles, but think about it.  We are so busy with the kids and our men, or work and school, when do we really have time to chill with the girls? I honestly don't feel that hanging out with your girls once maybe every three months is acceptable.  Men will make time to hang with the boys, they don't give a damn, but somehow they will reserve time with the boys every week, I don't see why we can't take the initiative to at least have a bi-weekly outing.

Feel free to email me ideas for activities, but this is something I really want to get a jump start on because summer is fast approaching and there will be plenty to do.  Here are some ideas to brainstorm:

1. Twilight Tuesdays
2. Shoe Parties (i dont mean the shoe ordering parties, I mean put on a pair of your most funkiest heels and we are going to sip wine and discuss how fire they are)
3. Book Clubs
4. Salsa Dancing at Viva
5. Pole Dancing classes
4. Roller Skating (come on now yall know I'm still learning)

These are just suggestions, I look forward to hearing your ideas too! Email me at ericashaw82@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment