Thursday, April 21, 2011

Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Program

So I know I've been gone for awhile, lately I just have'nt t been motivated to write about anything good or bad.  Then of course you always have idiots lurking on your page and being extra, shouts out to Shekinah Brown (yes you are the idiot that I was referring to) Initially I scrapped my old blog because my boyfriend felt that I was putting too much out there, but dude you run your mouth waaaaay too much to people about our personal business, claiming that you are getting "insight". So starting today my page is back in full effect and if anyone has a problem with what I write about, COME SEE ME, so I can tell you that I don't care, in person. I want people to be able to relate to the issues that I talk about and feel good knowing that its someone out here going through the same thing, and I could possibly offer a resolution as well.

So the night before my uncle's funeral, I was really in my feelings and before I knew it the tears were rolling down my face quicker than I could catch them.  So I was going to meditate, and I was like no this is deeper than meditation.  So I got on my knees and just started talking to GOD, keep in mind I started praying around 10:30 when I got off of my knees, it was after 1:00 am???? Where did THAT time go??? I seriously felt like I was praying for 20 minutes, not 3 hours!!!  And  my knees wasn't even hurting when I got up!!! Lol
I've never experienced anything like that before, and let me tell you, I LOVED IT! I feel as I draw closer to GOD, he is going to pull me away from everyone and everything that is not for me.  So I'm just going to sit back and let HIM do HIS thang because me trying to control everything is not a good look, and its not working either.

Things are going to be different, because with me being the type of person that I am, there is no reason why i should be unhappy, especially when I'm so easy to please.  Going forward the ONLY person that is worthy of my time and energy is Jordyn. My baby and I are so in tune with each other, she knows when I'm not my best.  She is not a selfish child, she understands when mommy doesn't have enough money to give her EVERYTHING she asks for.  She is patient, I couldn't have ever imagined that GOD would bless little old me with something so special.  Jordy J you are the only thing in this world that I feel that I've done right I love you.

So my blog is back and it will be raw, I will talk about everything from love  to relationships, sex, to tithing in church...if you have any topics that you want to hear about, feel free to email them to me at ericashaw82@gmail.com. Until then, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment