Saturday, December 10, 2011

Check Please!!!!

So basically I had a man grab my ring finger and tell me to get it measured because I am his future wife and he is ready...well not completely, but that's a whole different blog! Really, does a man really know only after just being in your presence for lets say...a couple of days? Then here comes the gifts...which by the way I am not use to AT ALL, so I don't even know how to receive it. I have been conditioned to expect to receive gifts on holidays only and if a man is giving you random gifts, he must want something in return. I don't get that vibe from him though, I really feel that he enjoys watching me be happy, when I smile, he smiles!

I must admit that my wall is up though, I mean I am not even completely out of one situation, and I really don't know what I am doing, but it feels so good. Something new, exciting, nothing routine about what I am doing right now and this is the first time that I am not worried about anyone elses feelings, I am putting my feelings first....and it feels sooooo damn good!!!!

I know what I want and that is to be with someone that wants to grow and is attentive to the things I feel passionate about, such as stability,education, and marriage. It feels good to know that there are men out there that find the way that I think attractive, just as much as they are attracted to my physical being.  One thing I know is that, dude you definetely have my attention, and I am checking for you....now who mad???

No comments:

Post a Comment