Sunday, February 13, 2011

Anti-Valentines Day

So it looks like I will be spending Valentine's Day with Jordy J this year, and trust me, I'm not mad about it at all.  I ordered her skates and we are going skating to celebrate! If you are single on Valentine's Day, please don't spend the entire day feeling sad or depressed when you see all of your co-workers receive gifts or flowers. I actually considered sending my ex something just to let him know " Hey,No hard feelings" but fuck all of that!!!! I think I would do better by sending the person who has been healing my open wounds something special. Anyway I just wanted to share some things you should not do tomorrow if you are single....

Single-Awarness Day

1. Please do not watch Lifetime, Oxygen, or any station that will do full marathons of chic flicks and romance novel turned movies...its not a good look.

2. Do not call an ex under any circumstances

3. Steer clear of male/female bashing friends, this is not healthy

4. Kill the alcohol! Alcohol is a depressant so after you come down, you will get in your feelings and make drunk phone calls or texts (refer to # 2)

5. Whatever you decide to do make it fun, hell you have been single for 45 days this year, so why trip off of one day?



Me and the love of my life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment