Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cold

The tears are falling from my eyes just as fast as I can catch them as I'm writing this. I don't know why I am so emotional, well I know why I guess I just didn't feel like I would be this affected. I have this feeling like I want to be around CB all of the time, I want to just lay my head on his chest and fall into a world of oblivion. But when I'm around him its not the same, there is no affection, no expression of love, just two people who happen to be sharing the same space. Its hurtful, I don't know why I can't just leave him alone. Even during the most challenging times I realize that I still love him so much, and I just can't understand why we can't get our shit together. I can't write anymore, give me a moment to pull it together and will be able to write a post that is a little more polished...I'm writing off raw emotion right now and I'm all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment