Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'M BACKKKKKKK!!!!!!

It's good to be back...so the last week for me has been pretty good.  I got to kick it with my family for SuperBowl Sunday, and I also attended a Parkway Reunion which was off da chain! Shouts out to Parkway West c/o 2000...c/o 1999 you guys can have a honorable mention. So why am I up at 2:30 in the morning? The usual insomnia, too much emotional garbage in my head, thus preventing me from sleeping. I am happy for the eight followers that I have, but one of you is VERY, how shall i say this, SUSPECT??

Anyway my focus this week is : To become a better listener

I have learned that to become a good listener, it is important for me to understand things that were preventing me from being a good listener in the first place. When I am very passionate about something it is a habit for me not to listen if you are talking about something that I disagree with. This month I will try to not let my attitude about the speaker or my personal feelings about what they are saying, interfere with my listening. I challenge you this week to find one weakness that you have and turn it into something that you can excel at.

I am going to try to make this blog as positive as I can, it's a challenge though.  It is much easier to express negative thoughts, more so than positive ones.  But I don't mind working on self-improvement one day at a time...are you up for the challenge? 

No comments:

Post a Comment